Friday, May 21, 2010

Where Do I begin...

Signing up for the first half marathon of my life. On October 3rd I will be attempting to run in the Lewis and Clark marathon. I'm only entering in the half. Very ambitious considering at this point I have only ran in two races, both 5Ks. The first was called the first was called "The Fast and the Furriest." It was for the APA and although it was for a good cause, it was cold, rainy and there was gum balls all over the course from a crazy storm the night before. It was a good experience in the event I ever have to run on marbles. I didn't twist my ankle and got in at 34:41. The second was a fun run called "Karen for a Kause" although I did a lot better on this one, I don't know my official time, but I know it was under 31 minutes and I'm happy with that. The amazing part is that just a few months ago I couldn't run a mile without stopping. Still a LONG way from 13.1...

No comments:

Post a Comment