Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Not a Morning Person

I got a late start today. I didn't make it out of the house until 5:45. Had to cut it short to make it on time for work. I realized that if I want to continue running in the morning, I'm going to have to leave earlier to accommodate longer distances. I'm going to have to find an alternative when that happens. 5:30 is already painful enough. Next week I'm supposed to be moving up to 4 mile runs and that seems like a huge step in such a short amount of time. We'll see how it goes. Tomorrow is a rest or cross training day. I think I'm going to take a "muscle works" class at the gym, it's always torture the next day.

Distance: 2.7 Mi.
Time: 24:51
Thought during run: Why the eff does this neighborhood have so many hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment