Monday, June 7, 2010

Final Countdown

It's been insane lately! I think I picked the wrong week to start training. I'm glad that I have ample time to get ready for the big race but I thought that I would be further along than I am now. School has been turning my world upside down lately with all of the papers and books that I have to read. I should be reading right now actually. I'm on three hours sleep and have class until 10 tonight. I can't wait for this class to be over with, then it's on to the next one. I wish I could get a run in this weekend but unfortunately I was busy working on papers and presentations. I did get a 4 mi. run in on Wednesday and I made to the class at the gym on Thursday. The same class that set me back two days in a row the previous week. I have never done so many lunges in my life!! Walking the rest of the weekend was a major challenge. Can't wait until I get back on a normal training schedule again. I'm looking forward to The Twilight Trek on June 19! Running, scavenger hunt, booze. What more could you ask for in a race?! After tonight, two more weeks of this class left, then a week off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment